Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19















Today was a busy busy day! And the day I felt like a bad parent. Before today, Amelia only really had a runny nose, some congestion and a cough but nothing that seemed like a big deal. When she woke up this morning her cough was worse. I had my own doctors appointment scheduled that I had waited 3 wks for, so I didn't want to miss it. So, I reluctantly took her to daycare because I had no one else to watch her. Then after my appointment and lunch date (it was already sat up and I couldn't get her into the doctor til late afternoon anyway, don't judge me. :) ) I went and got her. This is where the bad parent part comes in: She has RSV and a double ear infection. She had no signs of any ear trouble, nothing. I assumed the RSV part because its going around and her little boyfriend at daycare had it the week before. Thankfully, this whole time she hasn't had fever and hasn't really acted like shes felt too bad.

The first pic is from before we left for daycare. She decided its fun to play with her feet and eat. I thought it was cute and yes I realize its an awful picture. Second is from waiting to see the doctor. She enjoyed the wipe case more than anything while waiting. Third, is from me pushing her around waiting for her meds to get filled. Fourth, the look of "Mommy, why are we still here?" We waited for an hour and a half to get her meds filled. I was not happy, nor was she.

No comments:

Post a Comment